Saturday 26 March 2011

February/March

My first ever Zentangle Inspired Art

Drawn onto A4 sized sketch paper - colour was added with polychromos pencils


Another A4 sized piece


This is also A4 in size. I created this one especially for my daughter Amy who is obsessed with all things Dr Who


These next ones are much smaller, more like the traditional 3.5 inch square tiles




I aim to make my ZIA'a a part of my daily life (well I always have good intentions)

Til next time, love and doodles
Tracey xxx

10 comments:

  1. These are great Tracey, I think they are so striking. Wish my doodling was this interesting. I'm sure Amy was thrilled with her Dr Who Zentangle.

    Debbie x

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW!!!!!! these are amazing Tracey! You are such a gifted artist! love this!

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are really, really nice! Love the fact that they're called Zentangles...learned something new!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow, these are fantastic. I don't know why I didn't notice this earlier.
    You are right it is absolutely mindless relaxation. An escape from reality. Hugs, Chris

    ReplyDelete
  5. Can't remember how I found your blog but I'm so glad I did - these are absolutely awesome :) I love Zentangling and you've inspired me to do some colouring :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks for your positive blog comments Tracey :)I have just learnt something new from your blog!I had No idea about Zentangling but what an awesome idea. Think i'll give it a go! yours are fabulous!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow you are super talented. I love everything I'm seeing.

    ReplyDelete
  8. VERY cool Zentangles! I have only done a few but these are just great..tfs

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is AMAZING. I had no idea such a thing existed!@! Beautiful work.

    ReplyDelete
  10. This is totally stunning!! I'm amazed, and will immidiatelly become follower of yours... :-)
    Thanks for your nice words in my blog!

    ReplyDelete